If your name is on one of these I just wanna let you know your parents are basic bitches with no creativity
Sounds like someone’s sad they couldn’t find their name on a coke bottle
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
i try to take self portraits that can one day be turned into classic paintings.
I’m in a really weird mood…. My insomnia just acted up and now I’m like tired, but weirdly energized? And like I feel kinda sick and lonely, but motivated to do stuff?
I hit a wall in my current project, so here’s some Zims. Enjoy them.
This is the blog of a silly little girl with long hair and who loves to dress up. If you ever need someone to talk to or ask for a friendly opinion, please ask away! I'm an Aries, hopeless romantic, and cosplayer!
Here, you'll probably find Homestuck, Sherlock, TF2, Kingdom Hearts, Off, and a bunch of other cool stuff! I also love to reblog fanart, fashion, and silly facts!